Valentine’s Day Quotes For Boss (Sayings And Puns From Heartfelt To Funny)
Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day message for your manager or boss can feel challenging. You want to show your appreciation without going overboard or making things too personal. Quotes, sayings, and puns allow you to keep things professional yet thoughtful.
This article features 45 Valentine’s quotes, sayings, and punny messages perfect for any boss. We’ve split them into three categories, providing 15 quotes, 15 sayings, and 15 puns suited for leaders with varying senses of humor. Feel free to pick and choose the sentiment that best fits your relationship.
We’ll recommend Amazon gifts to pair with several of these boss Valentine messages too. Small treats or office accessories make your quote feel more special without breaking the bank. But if a card or e-card with a timely saying is all you need, that works great too!
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Boss
Here are 15 professional yet caring Valentine’s Day quotes bosses will appreciate:
1. “A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them.” – M.D. Arnold
Brighten up their office with an affirmation calendar like this one from Amber Lotus Publishing.
2. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
Show extra appreciation with luxury chocolate truffles from boxed gifts like this five-star rated Russell Stover sampler.
3. “It’s literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
Include a bookmark with an inspirational quote like this set of four from Cabin Creek.
4. “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.” – Andrew Carnegie
Fuel their drive with a motivational desktop display like this solid walnut base quote plaque from MINXNY.
5. “One of the keys to leadership is recognizing that everybody has gifts and talents. A good leader will learn how to harness those gifts toward the same goal.” – Ben Carson
Recognize their talents with a gift card to a fancy restaurant, their favorite coffee spot, or a relaxing spa.
6. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman
Share the credit with tasty chocolate covered espresso beans like these delicious raspberry flavored ones.
7. “The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good people to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Let them keep doing their thing with a special treat like this chocolate gift tower full of sweet indulgences.
8. “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.” – Andrew Carnegie
Help them delegate duties with a useful desktop caddy organizer like this mesh metal piece from IRON OXIDE.
9. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
Keep them dreaming big with a motivational journal like “The High Performance Planner“.
10. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Make your mark with a unique custom desk nameplate like these cool 3D printed ones from DeskCandy.
11. “Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader. They set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role — always about the goal.” – Lisa Haisha
Help them hit goals with a cute desktop inspiration piece like this “She Believed She Could So She Did” metallic wire art from Artigifts.
12. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
Inspire their note taking with a vibrant five color pen set like these assorted inkjoy gel pens from Paper Mate.
13. “Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.” – Bill Bradley
Include reference and skill building books like “The Leadership Challenge” or “Crucial Conversations”.
14. “A leader is best when people barely know he exists…when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: We did it ourselves.” – Lao Tzu
Surprise them by fulfilling office needs with handy tech accessories like wireless mouse options or blue light blocking glasses.
15. “You take people as far as they will go, not as far as you would like them to go.” – Jeanette Rankin
Write your message on a fun coffee mug like this snow globe style one from Holidays Inc.
Valentine’s Day Sayings for Boss
Here are 15 heartfelt and cute sayings to make any manager feel special this February 14th:
16. Thanks for helping us grow! Have a happy Valentine’s Day, boss!
Include a mini rose plant like this cute pink one from romanticfarmer.com.
17. To a leader so incredible, every day feels like Valentine’s Day!
Remind them to enjoy small pleasures with a bouquet of roses like these beautiful preserved long stem beauties from Roseshire.
18. We’re lucky to have a boss as sweet as chocolate! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Indulge their sweet tooth with assorted chocolate covered Oreos like these tantalizing treats from Mouth-Fulls.
19. The whole office looks up to someone as smart as you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Boost brain power further with an engaging puzzle book like this one from Bepuzzled or a 3D brain teaser puzzle.
20. Another Valentine’s Day with a boss as awesome as you? We’re feeling pretty lucky!
Share the luck with a cute ladybug trinket dish like this one with a hidden lucky penny from carvapet.
21. You make every workday feel so special! Happy Valentine’s Day to the greatest leader ever!
22. To a boss sweeter than any Valentine’s Day chocolate… Enjoy your day!
Sweeten the sentiment with chocolate dipped cherries like these gourmet goodies from Edible Arrangements.
23. Roses are red, violets are blue, we have the hottest boss and it’s totally you!
Include additional workplace valentines like red and pink pens, heart sticky notes, or cupid memo clips.
24. We heart someone as awesome as you! Happy Valentine’s Day, incredible leader!
Share a pretty heart plant like this lovely little potted oxalis from Hirt’s Gardens.
25. Thanks for always showing the love! Happy Valentine’s Day to our workplace Cupid!
Play into the cupid concept with matching his + hers mugs like these cheeky pieces from Life Is Savage.
26. To our favorite workplace sweetheart – Happy Valentine’s Day, boss!
Write your message on a pretty Valentine’s card or consider including small heart earrings like these Kate Spade sparkly studs.
27. Someone as awesome as you deserves all the cards and candy today! Happy Valentine’s Day to the greatest boss!
Include nostalgic Valentine’s Day candies like these classic sweets from SweetWorks or a fancy chocolate gift basket.
28. We feel so lucky to have a leader as awesome as you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Share the luck with a four leaf clover pen from Mr. Pen No.7.
29. Thanks for always being so incredible! The whole office adores you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Surprise them by fulfilling handy office needs like charging cables, desk organizers, a foot hammock, and more!
30. Happy Valentine’s to our workplace role model! Thanks for making every day here so wonderful!
Boost workspace inspiration with motivational wall art prints like these uplifiting pieces from Art of Office.
Valentines Day Puns for Boss
Here are 15 punny and playful messages guaranteed to make your boss smile this VDay:
31. For someone as GOUDA leader as you – Happy Valentine’s Day, boss!
Share the cheese love with an assorted gift pack like this tasty one from igourmet.
32. We feel so lucky to have a boss as BRIE-lliant as you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Indulge in sweet Brie with baked French cheese bites like these delicious options from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
33. Thanks for always steering us in the right direction! We couldn’t do it without an a-MAIZ-ing leader like you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Keep them on track with corn maze style sticky notes like these cute desktop pieces from Knock Knock.
35. You’re just as SWEET as they come! Wishing my wonderful boss a happy Valentine’s Day!
Sweeten their day with chocolate covered strawberries like these decadent gourmet treats from Shari’s Berries.
36. We feel so LUCKY to have a boss as awesome as you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Share some luck with fun shamrock earrings like these charming pieces from Elizabeth & James.
37. Thanks for always being so GRAPE! Have a JUICY Valentine’s Day, boss!
Make it extra juicy with wine themed accessories like this charming bottle stopper from Vinenco.
38. Wishing a TER-RIFFIC boss an egg-cellent Valentine’s Day! Thanks for making work so a-MAIZ-ing!
Keep things cheesy with desktop corn hole toss games like these mini sets from Hoopla Games.
39. You’re always so CALM and BRIE-lliant! Happy Valentine’s Day to my GOUDA leader!
Include relaxing and indulgent treats like this aromatherapy candle gift set from Lagunamoon.
40. Thanks for making every day at work feel SPEC-TACULAR! Happy Valentine’s Day, boss!
Surprise them with reading glasses or blue light blocking specs from TIJN.
41. To the COOLEST boss around – thanks for always being so CHILL! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Treat them to chocolate dipped fruit pops like these covered bananas from Edible Arrangements.
42. Roses are red, violets are blue, our boss is awesome and so are YOU!
Give them office roses that last like these beautiful monogram letter flowers from Benchmark Bouquets.
43. You’re pretty PUN-derful, boss! Sending you lots of Valentine’s Day love!
Write your message on pun-filled sticky notes like these clever desktop pieces from Chinacat.
44. We LOAF having a boss as nice as you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Keep the bread puns going with a baking dish like this adorable mini heart-shaped loaf pan from Fox Run Crafts.
45. Thanks for always being so A-CORN-able! Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest boss ever!
End on one more corn-y food pun with coffee candies like this bag of chocolate covered espresso beans from David’s Coffee.
People Also Read: Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Boss
This collection of 45 Valentine’s Day quotes for bosses covers all bases, from sincere motivational messages to cute puns that add humor while showing care. The categorized sentiments recognize contributions while inspiring growth through uplifting words from influential figures that still maintain professionalism.
Recommended gift pairings double the thoughtfulness without going overboard on budget. But quotes alone also pack power to delight leaders when uniquely personalized through card messages. Ultimately, taking a moment to customize meaningful quotes and small surprises builds goodwill and stronger connections at a time when feeling valued matters most.
The article makes it easy to brighten any boss’s day with quoted wisdom tailored to unique relationships and senses of humor. Simple organizational splits let managers or employees choose which type of saying best suits their dynamic without wasting time. And the gift recommendations take extra stress out of one-upping last year’s message.