“Looking to boost your business this Thanksgiving? Discover 40 Thanksgiving promotion ideas that will help you stand out from the competition and attract more customers.
According to the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics, a record-breaking 196.7 million Americans participated in holiday shopping from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday.
This represents an increase of nearly 17 million shoppers compared to the previous year and is the highest number recorded since 2017 when tracking began. Making it a prime opportunity for businesses to capitalize on.
In this article, we’ll explore a variety of creative and effective Thanksgiving promotion ideas that will not only drive sales but also enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
By implementing these strategies, you’ll be able to maximize your business’s visibility and revenue during the holiday season.
In this article, you’ll learn:
- How to create enticing Thanksgiving discounts and offers
- Innovative ways to leverage social media for promotion
- Tips for hosting Thanksgiving-themed events and contests
- Strategies to collaborate with local businesses for mutual benefit And much more!
Get ready to take your Thanksgiving promotions to the next level and make this holiday season a success for your business!”
Table of Contents
40 Thanksgiving promotion ideas
The following is a list of Stand out Thanksgiving promotion ideas for your business and Boost Sales in 2023:
1. “Early Bird” Special Discounts for Thanksgiving Meal Orders
Entice early orders with attractive discounts to ease the burden of Thanksgiving preparations.
Capitalize on the enthusiasm of eager Thanksgiving planners by offering enticing discounts for those who place their meal orders early.
This strategy not only boosts sales but also streamlines your operations by allowing you to plan and procure ingredients more efficiently. Consider offering tiered discounts based on order placement dates, rewarding early commitment with more substantial savings.
- Offer a 10% discount for orders placed two weeks in advance.
- Increase the discount to 15% for orders placed three weeks in advance.
- For those who plan their feasts well ahead, provide a generous 20% discount for orders placed a month before Thanksgiving.
2. Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) Deals on Thanksgiving Essentials
Encourage bulk purchases by offering irresistible BOGOs on Thanksgiving staples.
Leverage the power of BOGOs to incentivize bulk purchases of Thanksgiving essentials, such as turkeys, hams, stuffing mixes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pies.
- Offer a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGOF) deal on turkeys, ensuring that every Thanksgiving table has a centerpiece.
- Pair stuffing mixes with cranberry sauce for a savory-sweet duo, offering a BOGOF deal on this classic combination.
- Promote pumpkin pies, a Thanksgiving dessert staple, with a BOGOF deal to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
3. Limited-time Thanksgiving Bundle Offers for Food and Decorations
Create curated bundles of Thanksgiving essentials to simplify shopping and enhance the holiday experience.
Curating limited-time Thanksgiving bundles simplifies shopping for busy customers while providing a comprehensive solution for their holiday needs.
Combine food items like turkeys, side dishes, and desserts with festive decorations, tablecloths, and centerpieces. Offer these bundles at competitive prices, emphasizing the value of convenience and the joy of a well-decorated table.
- Create a “Thanksgiving Feast Bundle” featuring a turkey, stuffing mix, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and a table centerpiece.
- Design a “Festive Table Setting Bundle” with a tablecloth, napkins, placemats, centerpiece, and a set of Thanksgiving-themed candles.
- Offer a “Thanksgiving Essentials Bundle” for smaller gatherings, including a turkey breast, side dishes, dessert, and a table runner.
4. Loyalty Program Rewards for Thanksgiving Shopping
Reward loyal customers with exclusive perks and discounts during the Thanksgiving season.
Show appreciation for your loyal clientele by offering special Thanksgiving-themed rewards within your loyalty program.
Consider providing additional points for Thanksgiving-related purchases, exclusive access to early bird discounts, or invitations to private shopping events. These benefits not only enhance customer satisfaction but also encourage repeat business.
- Offer double points for all Thanksgiving-related purchases, accelerating their progress towards rewards.
- Provide exclusive early access to Thanksgiving meal ordering and limited-edition bundle deals to loyal customers.
- Host a private shopping event for loyal customers, featuring special discounts, complimentary refreshments, and personalized shopping assistance.
5. Donation Matching for Food Items to a Local Food Bank
Give back to the community and spread holiday cheer by matching food item donations.
Demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility by matching donations of Thanksgiving food items to a local food bank.
Encourage customers to bring non-perishable items, such as canned goods, pasta, and dry mixes, and match their donations up to a certain amount.
This initiative fosters goodwill, enhances your brand reputation, and supports those in need during the holiday season.
- Partner with a local food bank to set up donation bins at your store and promote the donation drive through in-store signage and social media campaigns.
- Match customer donations, up to a specific amount, ensuring that your contributions make a significant impact.
- Publicly announce your donation matching program, highlighting your commitment to supporting the community and encouraging others to join the cause.
6. Exclusive email or SMS discounts for loyal customers
Reward your loyal customers for their continued support by sending them exclusive email or SMS discounts during the Thanksgiving season. This simple gesture will show your appreciation and encourage them to spend more.
How to implement:
- Segment your email list based on customer loyalty (e.g., purchase history, frequency of engagement).
- Create a personalized email or SMS campaign with a unique discount code for each customer segment.
- Clearly communicate the value of the offer and the timeframe for redemption.
- Offer a 20% discount to customers who have made at least five purchases in the past year.
- Provide a free shipping code for customers who have signed up for your email list.
- Give a $10 discount to customers who have made a purchase in the past month.
- Strengthen customer loyalty and appreciation
- Encourage repeat purchases and boost sales
- Gather valuable data on customer behavior and preferences
7. Thanksgiving-themed contest with a prize for the most creative recipe
Engage your customers and generate excitement around your brand by hosting a Thanksgiving-themed recipe contest. Encourage them to share their most creative and delicious Thanksgiving dishes with a chance to win a grand prize.
How to implement:
- Announce the contest on your website, social media channels, and email newsletters.
- Provide clear guidelines for recipe submissions, including format, length, and deadline.
- Establish a judging panel to evaluate the submissions based on creativity, taste, and presentation.
- Promote the contest winners and their recipes across your marketing channels.
- Host a “Gobble Up the Prize” contest where participants submit their most innovative Thanksgiving turkey recipes.
- Run a “Pie-tastic Creation” contest where entrants showcase their most creative and delicious Thanksgiving pies.
- Organize a “Sideshow Sensation” contest where participants share their unique and flavorful Thanksgiving side dishes.
- Generate user-generated content and positive brand buzz
- Increase brand engagement and social media followers
- Gather valuable insights into customer preferences and culinary trends
- Attract new customers and expand your customer base
8. In-store Thanksgiving cooking demonstrations and tastings
Educate your customers and enhance their culinary skills by hosting in-store Thanksgiving cooking demonstrations and tastings. Invite experienced chefs or food bloggers to share their expertise and showcase delicious Thanksgiving recipes.
How to implement:
- Partner with local chefs, food bloggers, or culinary instructors to conduct the demonstrations.
- Promote the events on your website, social media channels, and local print or online publications.
- Set up a welcoming and inviting space in your store to accommodate the demonstrations and tastings.
- Provide samples of the dishes prepared during the demonstrations to entice customers and encourage sales.
- Host a “Thanksgiving Turkey Transformation” demonstration where a chef guides participants through the process of roasting a perfect turkey.
- Conduct a “Pie-Making Masterclass” where a pastry expert teaches participants how to create various types of Thanksgiving pies, from classic apple to pumpkin spice.
- Organize a “Side Dish Symphony” demonstration where a culinary instructor showcases their favorite Thanksgiving side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and stuffing.
- Establish your store as a resource for culinary knowledge and expertise
- Enhance customer engagement and provide a memorable shopping experience
- Attract new customers and expand your customer base
- Drive sales of Thanksgiving-related products and ingredients
9. “Thanksgiving Countdown” with daily deals leading up to the holiday
Create excitement and anticipation for the Thanksgiving holiday by running a “Thanksgiving Countdown” promotion with daily deals leading up to the holiday. Offer different discounts or promotions each day to keep customers engaged and encouraged to shop.
How to implement:
- Create a promotional calendar or schedule outlining the daily deals for the Thanksgiving Countdown.
- Promote the countdown on your website, social media channels, and email newsletters.
- Use social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook to share daily clues or riddles related to the upcoming deals.
- Create a sense of urgency and excitement by emphasizing the limited-time nature of the offers.
- Offer a “Turkey Tuesday” deal where customers receive a discount on turkey purchases.
- Run a “Pie Wednesday” promotion where customers can buy one pie and get one free.
- Host a “Stuffing Thursday” event where customers receive a complimentary bag of stuffing with their purchase.
- Generate excitement and anticipation for the Thanksgiving holiday
- Increase website traffic, social media engagement, and email open rates
- Boost sales of Thanksgiving-related products and ingredients
- Drive customers to your store or online platform more frequently
10. Free gift with purchase for Thanksgiving-related items.
Entice shoppers with a surprise gift
Show your appreciation for customers’ Thanksgiving purchases by offering a complimentary gift with each purchase.
This gesture not only enhances the shopping experience but also encourages larger purchases and builds brand loyalty.
According to a study by RetailMeNot, 68% of shoppers are more likely to make a purchase from a retailer that offers a free gift with a purchase.
Additionally, a study by NPD Group found that promotions that include free gifts can increase average order value by up to 15%.
- Select a Thanksgiving-themed gift that complements your product offerings. For instance, a grocery store could provide a free reusable shopping bag or a kitchen appliance store could offer a set of Thanksgiving-themed measuring cups.
- Determine a purchase threshold to trigger the free gift offer. A common approach is to set a minimum spending amount, such as “Spend $50 and receive a free Thanksgiving gift.”
- Promote the offer prominently in your store or online platforms, using eye-catching signage, dedicated landing pages, and social media announcements.
- A grocery store could offer a free pumpkin pie filling with each purchase of Thanksgiving-related items.
- A home goods store could provide a free set of Thanksgiving-themed napkins with each purchase of tableware.
- A clothing retailer could offer a free Thanksgiving-themed scarf with each purchase of a fall outfit.
- Increased sales: The allure of a free gift can entice customers to spend more and purchase items they might not have considered otherwise.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: Receiving a surprise gift leaves a positive impression on customers, fostering brand loyalty and encouraging repeat business.
- Positive brand association: The promotion aligns your brand with the spirit of gratitude and generosity, creating a favorable perception among consumers.
Recommended Read: 25 Highly Profitable Thanksgiving Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023
11. Discounted Thanksgiving catering packages for large gatherings
Ease the burden of preparing a Thanksgiving feast for a large group by offering discounted catering packages.
- Target audience: Families and groups planning large Thanksgiving gatherings
- Value proposition: Save time, effort, and money while enjoying a delicious and stress-free Thanksgiving meal
For Example, A catering package for 10-12 people could include a roasted turkey with all the trimmings, two side dishes, dessert, and disposable plates and utensils. Offer a 10% discount on this package for early orders or for customers who book multiple packages.
12. Early reservation discounts for Thanksgiving dinner at restaurants
Encourage early reservations for Thanksgiving dinner by offering discounts to those who book ahead.
- Target audience: Individuals, couples, and small groups who prefer to dine out for Thanksgiving
- Value proposition: Secure your spot at a popular restaurant and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal without the hassle of cooking or cleaning
For Example, Offer a 15% discount on Thanksgiving dinner reservations made before November 15th. You could also offer a prix-fixe menu with limited availability to encourage early bookings.
13. Cross-promotion with local businesses for Thanksgiving-related products
Partner with other local businesses to offer special promotions or discounts on Thanksgiving-related products.
- Target audience: Customers who are already shopping for Thanksgiving essentials
- Value proposition: Save money and support local businesses during the holiday season
For Example, Partner with a local grocery store to offer a discount on Thanksgiving turkeys when purchased with a side dish from your restaurant. Or, team up with a bakery to offer a combo deal on Thanksgiving dinner and dessert.
14. Special savings for customers who refer friends to shop
Reward your loyal customers for referring their friends and family to your business.
- Target audience: Existing customers who are satisfied with your products or services
- Value proposition: Receive discounts or rewards for spreading the word about your business
For Example, Offer a $10 discount to both the referring customer and the new customer on their first purchase. You could also implement a referral program where customers earn points for each successful referral, which can be redeemed for discounts or free products.
15. Buy and donate Thanksgiving meal kits to a family in need
Partner with a local charity or food bank to provide Thanksgiving meal kits to families in need.
- Target audience: Customers who want to give back to their community during the holiday season
- Value proposition: Make a difference in the lives of others by helping families enjoy a Thanksgiving meal.
For Example, Partner with a local food bank to create Thanksgiving meal kits that include a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and dessert.
Allow customers to purchase these kits at a discounted price, with the proceeds going directly to the food bank. You could also set up a donation station at your business where customers can contribute non-perishable food items.
Recommended Read: 100+ Thanksgiving Marketing Ideas That Transform Browsers Into Buyers
16. Thanksgiving Giveback Campaign
Collaborate with a local charity to host a “Thanksgiving Giveback” campaign.
The spirit of Thanksgiving is deeply rooted in gratitude and giving back to the community.
By partnering with a local charity, you can demonstrate your company’s commitment to social responsibility and engage your customers in a meaningful cause.
This initiative will not only enhance your brand’s reputation but also foster a sense of unity and compassion within your community.
- Partner with a food bank to collect donations of Thanksgiving food items.
- Collaborate with a homeless shelter to provide Thanksgiving meals or essential supplies.
- Organize a volunteer event to help a charity prepare for the holiday season.
Benefits of a Thanksgiving Giveback Campaign:
- Enhances brand reputation
- Engages customers in a meaningful cause
- Fosters community spirit
- Generates positive media coverage
Tips for organizing a successful Thanksgiving Giveback Campaign:
- Choose a charity that aligns with your company’s values
- Set clear goals and objectives for the campaign
- Promote the campaign effectively through your marketing channels
- Encourage employee participation
- Express gratitude to all participants and donors
17. Thanksgiving Thank You Sale for Loyal Customers
Reward your loyal customers with a special “Thanksgiving Thank You” sale.
Loyal customers are the backbone of any business. Showing appreciation for their continued support during the holiday season is a thoughtful gesture that can strengthen your customer relationships and foster brand loyalty.
Consider offering personalized discounts or exclusive deals to your most valued customers.
- Send personalized emails or letters to loyal customers with exclusive discount codes.
- Offer a special “Thank You” gift with every purchase for loyal customers.
- Create a VIP loyalty program that rewards customers with exclusive benefits, such as early access to sales or special events.
Benefits of a Thanksgiving Thank You Sale for Loyal Customers:
- Strengthens customer relationships
- Fosters brand loyalty
- Generates positive word-of-mouth
- Increases customer retention
Tips for organizing a successful Thanksgiving Thank You Sale for Loyal Customers:
- Identify your most loyal customers
- Offer personalized discounts or exclusive deals
- Promote the sale effectively through your marketing channels
- Express gratitude to your loyal customers
18. Social Media Flash Sales for Thanksgiving-Themed Products
Utilize social media to host exciting flash sales for Thanksgiving-themed products.
Social media platforms offer a dynamic and engaging way to connect with your audience and promote special offers.
By hosting flash sales exclusively on social media, you can create a sense of urgency and excitement among your followers, driving traffic to your website or store.
- Host a “Flash Sale Friday” featuring a different Thanksgiving-themed product each hour.
- Create a “Mystery Monday” sale where followers can guess the discounted product and win a prize.
- Run a “Thanksgiving Countdown” sale, offering increasing discounts as Thanksgiving approaches.
Benefits of Social Media Flash Sales for Thanksgiving-Themed Products:
- Creates a sense of urgency and excitement
- Drives traffic to your website or store
- Increases social media engagement
- Generates positive word-of-mouth
Tips for organizing successful Social Media Flash Sales for Thanksgiving-themed products:
- Choose eye-catching visuals and engaging captions
- Utilize relevant hashtags to increase visibility
- Create a sense of urgency with limited-time offers
- Promote flash sales across all your social media channels
19. Exclusive Thanksgiving Coupons for Special or Large Orders
Offer exclusive Thanksgiving coupons for special or large orders.
Thanksgiving gatherings often involve larger quantities of food and supplies. By providing exclusive coupons for special or large orders, you can encourage customers to stock up on their Thanksgiving needs from your store.
This strategy can boost sales, increase average order value, and attract new customers.
- Offer a 15% discount on Thanksgiving-themed products for orders over $100.
- Provide a free Thanksgiving turkey with a purchase of a complete Thanksgiving dinner meal kit.
- Offer a special discount to customers who order their Thanksgiving groceries online.
Benefits of Exclusive Thanksgiving Coupons for Special or Large Orders:
- Boosts sales
- Increases average order value
- Attracts new customers
- Encourages customers to shop for their Thanksgiving needs from your store
20. Host a “Friendsgiving” Event with Special Discounts for Group Purchases
Organize a “Friendsgiving” event at your store or venue to promote camaraderie and offer special discounts for group purchases.
Friendsgiving, a popular alternative celebration to traditional Thanksgiving, emphasizes the importance of friendships and community.
By hosting a Friendsgiving event, you can create a fun and engaging atmosphere while promoting your products and services.
Offer special discounts for group purchases to encourage customers to stock up on Thanksgiving essentials together.
- Host a “Friendsgiving Feast” cooking class, providing participants with recipes and ingredients for a delicious Thanksgiving meal.
- Organize a “Friendsgiving Potluck” event, encouraging attendees to bring a dish to share and enjoy the company of friends.
- Partner with local restaurants or caterers to offer special Friendsgiving menus with discounted group rates.
Benefits of Hosting a “Friendsgiving” Event:
- Creates a fun and engaging atmosphere
- Promotes camaraderie and community
- Introduces your products and services to a wider audience
- Generates positive word-of-mouth
Tips for Organizing a Successful “Friendsgiving” Event:
- Choose a suitable venue and date that accommodates your expected attendees.
- Promote the event effectively through your marketing channels.
- Offer a variety of activities and attractions to keep guests entertained.
- Provide food and beverages to enhance the festive atmosphere.
- Offer special discounts for group purchases to incentivize larger gatherings.
21. Create a Limited Edition “Thanksgiving Collection” with Unique Items
Embrace the Spirit of Thanksgiving with a Special Curated Collection
Capture the essence of Thanksgiving with a limited edition collection of unique items that resonate with the season’s themes of gratitude, togetherness, and culinary delights.
This collection can feature a variety of products, from tablecloths and napkins to kitchenware and home décor, all infused with Thanksgiving motifs and colors.
Examples and Ideas:
- Offer a set of Thanksgiving-themed plates, mugs, and coasters adorned with autumnal leaves, turkeys, and pumpkins.
- Create a cozy Thanksgiving throw blanket with a heartwarming message like “Grateful for Family and Friends.”
- Design a line of Thanksgiving-inspired candles with scents of pumpkin pie, apple cider, or cinnamon spice.
- Introduce a Thanksgiving-themed cutting board or serving platter engraved with a special message or design.
- Curate a Thanksgiving gift basket filled with gourmet treats, festive decorations, and a handwritten note expressing gratitude.
- Attract customers seeking unique and meaningful Thanksgiving gifts.
- Enhance brand awareness and recognition during the holiday season.
- Generate additional revenue through exclusive merchandise sales.
- Create a sense of anticipation and excitement among customers.
- Strengthen brand association with Thanksgiving traditions and values.
22. “Golden Ticket” Giveaways for a Chance to Win a Thanksgiving Feast
Spark Excitement and Engagement with a Festive Giveaway
Add a touch of excitement and anticipation to your Thanksgiving marketing campaign by hosting a “Golden Ticket” giveaway.
Create limited-edition “Golden Tickets” and hide them randomly within your products, in-store promotions, or online purchases.
Whoever finds a “Golden Ticket” wins a grand prize of a Thanksgiving feast, complete with all the trimmings.
Examples and Ideas:
- Partner with a local restaurant or caterer to provide the Thanksgiving feast as the grand prize.
- Include “Golden Tickets” in select Thanksgiving-themed products, such as turkeys, pies, or stuffing mixes.
- Hide “Golden Tickets” within store displays or promotional materials.
- Embed “Golden Tickets” within QR codes hidden throughout your website or social media pages.
- Create a social media contest where participants share their Thanksgiving memories or recipes for a chance to win a “Golden Ticket.”
- Generate buzz and excitement around your brand during the holiday season.
- Increase engagement and interaction with your customers.
- Drive traffic to your store or website through the contest and prize anticipation.
- Gather valuable customer information through contest participation.
- Strengthen brand association with Thanksgiving festivities and generosity.
23. Free Delivery or Shipping for Thanksgiving-Related Orders
Show Appreciation and Convenience with Complimentary Delivery
Ease the burden of holiday shopping and express your gratitude to customers by offering free delivery or shipping for Thanksgiving-related orders.
This incentive can apply to both online and in-store purchases, making it even more convenient for customers to stock up on Thanksgiving essentials.
- Offer free shipping on all Thanksgiving-related orders over a certain minimum amount, such as $50 or $100.
- Provide free delivery for Thanksgiving-related orders placed within a specific timeframe, such as the week leading up to Thanksgiving.
- Partner with a local delivery service to offer free delivery for Thanksgiving-related orders within a certain radius of your store.
- Highlight the free delivery or shipping offer prominently on your website, social media channels, and in-store signage.
- Use email marketing to inform customers about the free delivery promotion and encourage them to shop early.
- Encourage customers to make larger purchases of Thanksgiving-related items.
- Increase online and in-store sales during the holiday season.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and appreciation for your brand.
- Reduce shipping costs by partnering with local delivery services.
- Stand out from competitors who may not offer free shipping on holiday items.
24. Thanksgiving Abandoned Cart Promotion
Recapture Lost Sales and Drive Conversions
Retarget customers who have abandoned their shopping carts filled with Thanksgiving-related items with a targeted promotion.
Send them a personalized email reminder with a special discount or incentive to encourage them to complete their purchase.
- Offer a percentage discount, such as 10% or 15%, on all items left in the abandoned cart.
- Provide free shipping or delivery for abandoned carts containing Thanksgiving-related items.
- Include a limited-time offer or coupon code to create a sense of urgency and encourage immediate action.
- Personalize the email by addressing the customer by name and reminding them of the items they left behind.
- Highlight the convenience and ease of completing their purchase through a seamless checkout process.
- Reduce abandoned cart rates and recapture lost sales.
- Increase conversion rates and generate additional revenue.
25. Gratitude Giveaway with Branded Gifts
Express Appreciation with Thoughtful Branded Gifts
Show your customers how much you appreciate their business by hosting a gratitude giveaway featuring branded gifts.
Encourage customers to share their Thanksgiving-related stories, recipes, or memories on social media using a designated hashtag.
Select random winners from the entries and reward them with thoughtful branded gifts that reflect your brand’s values and personality.
Examples and Ideas:
- Offer a set of branded mugs, tumblers, or tote bags with a Thanksgiving-inspired design or message.
- Provide branded cutting boards, aprons, or spatulas for the culinary enthusiasts among your customers.
- Gift branded gift cards or merchandise vouchers that can be redeemed for a variety of products.
- Include handwritten thank-you notes or personalized messages along with the branded gifts to add a personal touch.
- Promote the gratitude giveaway on your website, social media channels, and in-store signage to encourage participation.
- Foster positive customer relationships and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Generate user-generated content that can be used for marketing purposes.
- Expand your social media reach and engagement.
- Collect valuable customer data and insights.
- Create a positive brand image and association with gratitude and appreciation.
Best Thanksgiving campaign ideas To Promote your Business Sales
Here are some more Thanksgiving business promotion ideas for your marketing campaign:
1. Offer a “Friendsgiving” promo for group packages
2. Partner with a local charity and donate a portion of sales to their cause
3. Create a Thanksgiving-themed social media contest with a prize for the most creative Thanksgiving recipe
4. Offer a free pumpkin spice latte with every purchase over $20
5. Create limited edition Thanksgiving-themed merchandise
6. Host a Thanksgiving-themed virtual event or webinar
7. Launch a Thanksgiving-themed email marketing campaign
8. Offer a discount on pre-orders for Thanksgiving dinner catering
9. Create a Thanksgiving-themed gift basket for customers to purchase
10. Run a Thanksgiving-themed Instagram photo challenge with a branded hashtag
11. Collaborate with other local businesses for a Thanksgiving promotion
12. Create a Thanksgiving-themed video ad showcasing your products or services
13. Offer a free gift with every purchase during the week of Thanksgiving
14. Launch a Thanksgiving-themed loyalty program for customers
15. Host a Thanksgiving feast for your employees and share photos on social media.
In conclusion, when it comes to Thanksgiving promotion ideas, creativity and customer-centricity are key.
By offering exclusive discounts, hosting themed events, engaging with customers through social media, and emphasizing gratitude, businesses can create a memorable and rewarding experience for their customers.
Remember, the goal is to foster a sense of appreciation and build lasting relationships during this festive season.