Overwhelmed by the upcoming holiday season and unsure how to market your small business effectively with Thanksgiving Marketing Ideas?
Thanksgiving is a time of year when people are feeling grateful and spending time with loved ones.
It’s also a time for businesses to capitalize on the holiday spirit and boost their sales. With over 188 million Americans celebrating Thanksgiving, there’s a huge opportunity for businesses of all sizes to reach new customers and increase their profits.
In this article, we will provide you with 100+ Thanksgiving marketing ideas that you can use to take your business to the next level.
With the right strategies, you can effectively capture the attention of consumers who are actively seeking holiday-themed products, services, and experiences.
By understanding the psychology behind consumer behavior during Thanksgiving, you can craft marketing campaigns that resonate with their emotions and aspirations.
Key Takeaways from Our Marketing ideas for thanksgiving Guide:
- Discover the effectiveness of gratitude-themed marketing campaigns.
- Explore a variety of social media engagement strategies to capture audience attention.
- Implement email marketing campaigns that resonate with the Thanksgiving spirit.
- Uncover innovative ways to utilize influencer marketing for maximum impact.
- Learn how to leverage the power of video marketing to connect with your audience.
Embrace the spirit of gratitude and transform this holiday season into a resounding marketing success.
Table of Contents
100+ Thanksgiving marketing ideas
The following is a list of the ultimate and most successful Thanksgiving marketing ideas to promote your business like a Professional and convert browsers into loyal customers:
1. Implement Thankful SEO strategies for the holiday.
Optimize your website and content for Thanksgiving-related keywords to attract more organic traffic during the holiday season.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is crucial for increasing website visibility and attracting more visitors.
During Thanksgiving, incorporating relevant keywords into your content and website structure can help your brand stand out in search results and capture the attention of holiday shoppers.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for implementing Thankful SEO strategies:
- Research Thanksgiving-related keywords: Use keyword research tools to identify popular search terms related to Thanksgiving, such as “Thanksgiving recipes,” “Thanksgiving decorations,” or “Thanksgiving gifts.”
- Incorporate keywords into website content: Naturally incorporate relevant keywords into your website’s content, including blog posts, product descriptions, and meta tags. Avoid keyword stuffing, which can negatively impact your SEO efforts.
- Optimize website title tags and meta descriptions: Use relevant keywords in your website’s title tags and meta descriptions to provide search engines with clear information about your content.
- Build backlinks from high-quality websites: Backlinks from reputable websites can significantly boost your website’s authority and improve its search engine ranking.
- Monitor SEO performance: Regularly monitor your website’s SEO performance using analytics tools to track keyword rankings, organic traffic, and other relevant metrics.
- A home décor retailer can incorporate keywords like “Thanksgiving table décor” or “Thanksgiving mantel decorations” into their website content and product descriptions.
- A food blog can optimize their posts around keywords like “easy Thanksgiving recipes” or “Thanksgiving dinner ideas” to attract holiday cooks.
- A gift shop can target keywords like “Thanksgiving gifts for her” or “Thanksgiving gifts for him” to capture the gift-giving audience.
2. Try Festive hashtag usage for promotions.
Utilize popular Thanksgiving-related hashtags on social media platforms to increase engagement and promote your brand during the holiday season.
Hashtags are powerful tools for organizing and discovering content on social media.
By using festive Thanksgiving-related hashtags, you can increase the visibility of your posts, attract new followers, and engage with potential customers during the holiday season.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for using festive hashtags effectively:
- Research popular Thanksgiving hashtags: Identify trending and relevant Thanksgiving hashtags on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Use a mix of general and specific hashtags: Combine broad hashtags like #Thanksgiving or #ThanksgivingFeast with more specific hashtags related to your brand or products, such as #ThanksgivingRecipes or #ThanksgivingGifts.
- Create a branded hashtag for your Thanksgiving campaign: Develop a unique hashtag that represents your brand’s Thanksgiving-related content or promotion.
- Encourage user-generated content with hashtags: Encourage your followers to use your branded hashtag to share their Thanksgiving experiences, recipes, or product photos.
- Monitor hashtag performance: Track the performance of your hashtags using social media analytics tools to identify which ones are most effective in reaching your target audience.
- A food brand can use hashtags like #ThanksgivingCooking or #ThanksgivingDinner to attract followers interested in holiday recipes.
- A clothing retailer can utilize hashtags like #ThanksgivingOutfit or #ThanksgivingStyle to promote their festive apparel.
- A home goods store can promote their Thanksgiving décor with hashtags like #ThanksgivingDecor or #ThanksgivingHome.
3. Create Grateful email marketing campaigns.
Express gratitude to your customers and promote Thanksgiving-themed products or offers through personalized email campaigns.
Email marketing remains an effective way to connect with your audience and promote your brand’s offerings.
During Thanksgiving, sending personalized email campaigns that express gratitude to your customers can foster goodwill and encourage engagement.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for creating effective Thanksgiving email marketing campaigns:
- Personalize your emails: Address your customers by name and tailor the content to their interests and purchase history.
- Express gratitude: Begin your emails with a genuine message of gratitude for your customers’ patronage.
- Highlight Thanksgiving-themed products or offers: Promote products and offers that are relevant to the Thanksgiving season, such as holiday recipes, festive décor, or gift ideas.
- Include a clear call to action: Encourage your customers to take action, such as visiting your website, making a purchase, or participating in a Thanksgiving-themed contest.
- Optimize your emails for mobile devices: Ensure your emails are formatted for mobile viewing, as many customers will be opening them on their smartphones.
- A grocery store can send out an email with Thanksgiving recipes, meal-planning tips, and discounts on holiday groceries.
4. Publish Thanksgiving-themed blog posts.
Share valuable and engaging content related to Thanksgiving through informative blog posts that attract organic traffic and establish your brand as an expert in the holiday season.
Blogging is a great way to showcase your brand’s expertise and attract potential customers interested in Thanksgiving-related content.
By publishing informative and engaging blog posts, you can increase your website’s visibility, establish your brand as a thought leader in the holiday season, and drive traffic to your online store or physical location.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for creating effective Thanksgiving-themed blog posts:
- Identify relevant Thanksgiving topics: Research popular search terms and trending topics related to Thanksgiving to identify relevant subjects for your blog posts.
- Craft engaging titles and meta descriptions: Use captivating titles and meta descriptions to pique readers’ interest and encourage them to click through to your blog posts.
- Create high-quality content: Provide valuable and informative content that addresses your readers’ Thanksgiving-related questions, interests, and needs.
- Use visuals and multimedia: Enhance your blog posts with eye-catching images, videos, or infographics to break up text and make your content more engaging.
- Promote your blog posts: Share your blog posts on social media, include them in your email marketing campaigns, and promote them on your website to increase visibility.
- A food blogger can publish a series of Thanksgiving recipe posts, including traditional dishes, side dishes, and desserts.
- A home décor store can create a blog on Thanksgiving decorating tips, featuring different styles, themes, and DIY projects.
- A restaurant can share Thanksgiving menu ideas, catering options, and tips for hosting Thanksgiving dinner parties.
5. Collaborate with business partners for promotions.
Partner with complementary businesses to cross-promote products, services, or offers and reach a wider audience during the Thanksgiving season.
Collaborating with other businesses can expand your reach, attract new customers, and introduce your brand to a different audience.
Partnering with complementary businesses that share a similar target audience can create mutually beneficial opportunities for cross-promotion during the Thanksgiving season.
Here are a few Thanksgivig marketing ideas and tips for effective business partnerships:
- Identify potential partners: Research businesses that complement your brand and target audience. Consider factors like product category, customer demographics, and brand values.
- Develop a collaborative strategy: Work with your partners to brainstorm creative ideas for cross-promotion, such as joint promotions, co-branded products, or social media collaborations.
- Clearly define the terms of the partnership: Establish clear agreements regarding the scope of the collaboration, the responsibilities of each partner, and the distribution of benefits.
- Promote the partnership: Communicate the partnership to your respective audiences through social media, email marketing, and in-store or online promotions.
- Evaluate the results: Assess the success of the partnership and identify areas for improvement for future collaborations.
- A grocery store can partner with a local bakery to offer Thanksgiving-themed pastries or desserts.
- A home décor store can collaborate with a florist to create Thanksgiving-themed floral arrangements.
- A restaurant can partner with a local winery to offer Thanksgiving dinner packages with wine pairings.
6. Create Thanksgiving-themed videos.
Capture attention and engage your audience with Thanksgiving-themed videos that showcase your brand’s personality and offerings.
Videos are a powerful way to connect with your audience and share your brand’s message.
During Thanksgiving, creating Thanksgiving-themed videos can be an effective way to attract attention, engage your followers, and promote your products or services.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for creating effective Thanksgiving-themed videos:
- Identify your video’s purpose: Determine whether your video is aimed at promoting a product, sharing a recipe, or simply spreading holiday cheer.
- Keep your videos short and engaging: Aim for videos that are no longer than a few minutes long and capture viewers’ attention from the start.
- Use high-quality visuals and audio: Invest in good lighting, sound equipment, and editing software to ensure your videos are visually appealing and professionally produced.
- Share your videos on social media and YouTube: Upload your videos to your social media channels and YouTube to reach a wider audience.
- Promote your videos in email marketing campaigns: Include links to your videos in your Thanksgiving-themed email marketing campaigns.
- A food brand can create a video series featuring Thanksgiving recipe tutorials.
- A home décor store can produce a video showcasing their Thanksgiving décor collection.
- A clothing retailer can share a video fashion guide for Thanksgiving outfits.
7. Host a Thanksgiving event.
Create a memorable experience for your customers and generate excitement around your brand by hosting a Thanksgiving-themed event.
Hosting a Thanksgiving-themed event can be a great way to connect with your customers, build brand loyalty, and generate positive publicity.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for hosting a successful Thanksgiving-themed event:
- Choose a suitable location and date: Select a venue that can accommodate your expected number of guests and choose a date that aligns with the Thanksgiving season.
- Plan engaging activities: Organize activities that are appropriate for your target audience, such as cooking demonstrations, DIY workshops, or live music performances.
- Offer Thanksgiving-themed food and drinks: Provide refreshments that reflect the Thanksgiving season, such as turkey sandwiches, pumpkin pie, or hot apple cider.
- Promote your event effectively: Utilize social media, email marketing, and local advertising to reach a wider audience and generate interest in your event.
- Capture event memories: Hire a photographer or videographer to capture the event’s highlights and share them online or in future marketing materials.
- A grocery store can host a Thanksgiving recipe-tasting event.
- A home décor store can organize a Thanksgiving décor workshop.
- A restaurant can offer a Thanksgiving dinner buffet with live entertainment.
8. Run contests and giveaways for customers.
Generate excitement and encourage customer engagement by running Thanksgiving-themed contests and giveaways that offer attractive prizes.
Contests and giveaways are a popular way to attract new customers, generate excitement, and encourage brand interaction.
During the Thanksgiving season, running Thanksgiving-themed contests and giveaways can be a great way to engage your audience and promote your brand.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for running successful Thanksgiving-themed contests and giveaways:
- Choose a creative contest theme: Select a theme that is relevant to Thanksgiving and aligns with your brand’s offerings.
- Offer attractive prizes: Provide prizes that are relevant to the Thanksgiving season and are likely to appeal to your target audience.
- Promote your contest on social media and your website: Utilize social media platforms and your website to spread the word about your contest and encourage participation.
- Make it easy to enter: Keep the entry process simple and straightforward to encourage maximum participation.
- Announce the winners promptly and publicly: Generate excitement by announcing the winners on social media or your website.
- A food brand can run a contest asking customers to share their favorite Thanksgiving recipes.
- A home décor store can host a contest encouraging customers to create Thanksgiving-themed table settings.
- A clothing retailer can run a giveaway offering a Thanksgiving outfit makeover.
9. Run Thanksgiving-themed Paid Ads.
Reach a wider audience and promote your Thanksgiving offerings by running targeted paid ads on search engines and social media platforms.
Paid advertising can be an effective way to reach a wider audience and promote your Thanksgiving offerings during the holiday season.
By targeting your ads to specific demographics, interests, and online behavior, you can ensure that your ads are seen by people who are most likely to be interested in your products or services.
Here are a few Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for running effective Thanksgiving-themed paid ads:
- Identify your target audience: Determine the specific demographics, interests, and online behavior of your ideal customers during the Thanksgiving season.
- Choose the right platforms: Select the search engines and social media platforms where your target audience is most active, such as Google, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Create compelling ad copy: Craft engaging and informative ad copy that highlights the benefits of your Thanksgiving offerings and entices users to click.
- Use eye-catching visuals: Incorporate high-quality images or videos that capture attention and visually represent your Thanksgiving offerings.
- Set realistic budgets and track performance: Allocate a budget for your paid advertising campaign and monitor its performance regularly to optimize results.
- Utilize retargeting: Retarget website visitors who have shown interest in your Thanksgiving offerings to increase conversion rates.
- A grocery store can run search ads targeting keywords like “Thanksgiving groceries” or “Thanksgiving meal plans.”
- A home décor store can utilize social media ads showcasing their Thanksgiving décor collection to target users interested in home décor and holiday themes.
- A clothing retailer can run paid ads featuring Thanksgiving outfit ideas to target users seeking seasonal apparel options.
10. Offer referral incentives for friends and family.
Encourage existing customers to refer their friends and family to your brand by offering attractive referral incentives.
Word-of-mouth marketing is a powerful way to attract new customers, and Thanksgiving is an ideal time to leverage this strategy.
By offering referral incentives, you can encourage your existing customers to spread the word about your brand and attract new business.
These are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for implementing effective referral programs:
- Design a clear and easy-to-understand referral program: Clearly outline the terms and conditions of your referral program, including the referral process, rewards, and eligibility criteria.
- Promote your referral program effectively: Communicate your referral program to your existing customers through email campaigns, social media announcements, and in-store signage.
- Make it easy for customers to refer their friends and family: Provide simple and convenient ways for customers to refer their friends, such as a dedicated referral page on your website or a social media sharing feature.
- Track the success of your referral program: Monitor the performance of your referral program to identify areas for improvement and optimize results.
- Reward your referrers and their referrals: Show appreciation to your customers for referring their friends and family by offering attractive rewards, such as discounts, coupons, or exclusive offers.
- A grocery store can offer a referral incentive in the form of a discount on their next purchase for both the referring customer and the new customer they referred.
- A home décor store can provide referral incentives in the form of gift cards or store credit for both the referring customer and the new customer they referred.
- A clothing retailer can offer referral incentives in the form of exclusive discounts or early access to new collections for both the referring customer and the new customer they referred.
Effective Marketing ideas for thanksgiving
Here are some more effective marketing ideas for Thanksgiving:
11. Host a Live Thanksgiving Webinar
Educate and engage your audience by hosting a live Thanksgiving webinar.
A live Thanksgiving webinar is a great way to provide your audience with valuable information about Thanksgiving preparations, recipes, and traditions.
It’s also a great opportunity to showcase your expertise and connect with potential customers.
Here are some Marketing ideas for Thanksgiving webinar topics:
- Thanksgiving cooking tips and tricks
- How to host a stress-free Thanksgiving dinner
- Thanksgiving entertaining on a budget
- Creating a Thanksgiving tablescape
- The history and traditions of Thanksgiving
- Williams-Sonoma hosted a live webinar titled “Thanksgiving Essentials: Cooking Tips and Tricks for a Perfect Feast.” The webinar featured expert chefs who shared their tips for making the perfect Thanksgiving dinner.
- Martha Stewart Living hosted a live webinar titled “How to Host a Stress-Free Thanksgiving Dinner.” The webinar featured Martha Stewart herself, who shared her tips for planning and hosting a Thanksgiving dinner that everyone will enjoy.
- Choose a webinar topic that is relevant to your target audience.
- Promote your webinar well in advance.
- Use high-quality video and audio equipment.
- Have a moderator who can keep the webinar on track.
- Follow up with attendees after the webinar.
By hosting a live Thanksgiving webinar, you can:
- Provide valuable information to your audience
- Showcase your expertise
- Connect with potential customers
- Build brand awareness
- Generate leads
12. Share Thanksgiving Infographics on Social Media
Visually communicate Thanksgiving-related information and insights by sharing infographics on social media.
Infographics are a great way to visually communicate information and insights. They are easy to digest and share, making them ideal for social media.
Here are some Marketing ideas for Thanksgiving infographics:
- A timeline of Thanksgiving history
- A guide to Thanksgiving cooking times
- A list of Thanksgiving traditions around the world
- A Thanksgiving recipe infographic
- Visually appealing infographics that use color, typography, and layout effectively
- Infographics with clear and concise copy that is easy to read
- Infographics that are informative and engaging, providing readers with valuable information
- Keep your infographics visually appealing.
- Use clear and concise copy.
- Make sure your infographics are easy to share.
- Use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.
By sharing Thanksgiving infographics on social media, you can:
- Visually communicate Thanksgiving-related information and insights
- Engage your audience
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase brand awareness
13. Cross-promote Thanksgiving Products or Services
Collaborate with other businesses to cross-promote Thanksgiving products or services.
Cross-promoting with other businesses can help you reach a wider audience and increase sales.
Here are some Marketing ideas for cross-promoting Thanksgiving products or services:
- Partner with a local grocery store to offer a coupon for Thanksgiving dinner ingredients.
- Team up with a florist to offer a special Thanksgiving flower arrangement.
- Collaborate with a home décor store to offer a discount on Thanksgiving decorations.
- A local grocery store and a butcher shop could cross-promote each other’s Thanksgiving products by offering a discount when you buy both a turkey and a ham.
- A restaurant and a bakery could cross-promote each other’s Thanksgiving offerings by offering a special Thanksgiving dinner package that includes a meal from the restaurant and a dessert from the bakery.
- A clothing store and a salon could cross-promote each other’s Thanksgiving services by offering a discount on a Thanksgiving outfit when you also get a haircut and style.
- Choose businesses that are a good fit for your brand.
- Create a cross-promotion that is mutually beneficial.
- Promote your cross-promotion well.
By cross-promoting Thanksgiving products or services, you can:
- Reach a wider audience
- Increase sales
- Build relationships with other businesses
- Generate buzz around your brand
14. Share Thanksgiving-Themed Content
Engage your audience and establish your expertise by creating and sharing valuable Thanksgiving-themed content.
Thanksgiving presents a fantastic opportunity to craft and distribute content that resonates with your target audience. This content can encompass blog posts, articles, social media updates, and videos.
Thanksgiving Marketing Content Ideas:
- Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup: Share your curated collection of Thanksgiving recipes, catering to diverse dietary preferences and skill levels.
- Thanksgiving Table Setting Inspiration: Showcase elegant and budget-friendly table-setting ideas to inspire your audience’s Thanksgiving décor.
- Thanksgiving Decorating Tips: Provide practical guidance on transforming homes into Thanksgiving havens, incorporating festive touches and seasonal accents.
- Thanksgiving Gift Guides: Compile thoughtful gift suggestions, ranging from personalized presents to practical Thanksgiving essentials.
- Thanksgiving Travel Tips: Offer valuable insights on planning stress-free Thanksgiving getaways, including destination recommendations and travel hacks.
15. Launch Pre-Ordered New Thanksgiving Products
Generate excitement and anticipation for your Thanksgiving offerings by introducing pre-ordered new Thanksgiving products.
Pre-orders enable customers to secure their desired Thanksgiving products before they sell out, fostering anticipation and excitement.
- Thanksgiving-Themed Baking Mixes: Introduce a new line of convenient and flavorful Thanksgiving baking mixes, catering to various baking needs.
- Limited-Edition Thanksgiving Turkey: Offer a premium and exclusive Thanksgiving turkey, attracting discerning customers seeking a special culinary centerpiece.
- Thanksgiving Meal Kit: Create a comprehensive Thanksgiving meal kit that includes all the ingredients for a complete Thanksgiving feast, appealing to busy individuals and families seeking convenience.
- Thanksgiving Dessert Bundle: Craft a delectable Thanksgiving dessert bundle featuring an assortment of Thanksgiving-themed treats, enticing customers with a variety of sweet options.
- A grocery store could launch a pre-order for a new line of Thanksgiving-themed baking mixes, targeting home bakers seeking convenient and flavorful options.
- A butcher shop could introduce a pre-order for a limited-edition Thanksgiving turkey, appealing to discerning customers seeking a premium and exclusive culinary experience.
- A meal delivery service could create a pre-order for a Thanksgiving meal kit that includes all the ingredients for a complete Thanksgiving feast, catering to busy individuals and families seeking a hassle-free Thanksgiving meal solution.
- A bakery could craft a pre-order for a Thanksgiving dessert bundle featuring an assortment of Thanksgiving-themed treats, enticing customers with a variety of sweet options, from traditional pumpkin pies to innovative desserts.
- Curating Desirable Products: Ensure your pre-ordered products align with your customers’ preferences and address their Thanksgiving needs.
- Advance Promotion: Promote your pre-ordered products well in advance to capture early interest and generate buzz.
- Seamless Ordering: Implement an easy-to-use ordering process to facilitate pre-orders and enhance customer experience.
- Timely Fulfillment: Ensure timely fulfillment of pre-ordered products to maintain customer satisfaction and uphold brand reputation.
Benefits of Pre-Ordered Thanksgiving Products:
- Excitement Generation: Build anticipation and excitement among customers for your Thanksgiving offerings.
- Sales Boost: Drive sales and revenue by securing orders in advance of the Thanksgiving season.
- Demand Forecasting: Gain valuable insights into customer demand trends, aiding in inventory management and product development.
- Reduced Waste: Minimize food waste by tailoring production to anticipated demand.
- Customer Loyalty: Foster customer loyalty by offering convenient and exclusive pre-order opportunities.
Recommended Read: 25 Highly Profitable Thanksgiving Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023
16. Implement a Thanksgiving loyalty program
Reward your loyal customers with a special Thanksgiving loyalty program to show your appreciation and encourage continued engagement.
Thanksgiving is a time for expressing gratitude, and what better way to thank your loyal customers than by offering them an exclusive Thanksgiving loyalty program?
This gesture not only demonstrates your appreciation for their continued support but also serves as an effective marketing strategy to boost customer engagement and retention.
Here are some key elements to incorporate into your Thanksgiving loyalty program:
• Tiered rewards: Offer tiered rewards based on customer purchase history or loyalty program status. This provides incentives for customers to increase their spending and engagement.
• Thanksgiving-themed bonuses: Provide additional rewards or bonuses during the Thanksgiving season to enhance the program’s appeal and encourage participation.
• Exclusive offers and discounts: Offer exclusive discounts or deals to loyalty program members, giving them a sense of exclusivity and appreciation.
• Thanksgiving-themed gifts or experiences: Reward customers with Thanksgiving-themed gifts or experiences, such as gourmet food baskets, restaurant gift cards, or Thanksgiving-themed events.
Sephora: Sephora offered a tiered loyalty program during Thanksgiving, providing members with exclusive discounts, early access to holiday sales, and complimentary gifts with purchase.
Amazon: Amazon launched a “Thanksgiving Deals for Prime Members” program, offering Prime members exclusive discounts and early access to Thanksgiving deals.
• Promote your loyalty program prominently on your website, social media channels, and email campaigns.
• Make it easy for customers to enroll and track their progress in the program.
• Personalize the rewards and offers based on customer preferences and purchase history.
• Regularly update your loyalty program with new rewards and incentives to maintain engagement.
• Effectively communicate the benefits of your loyalty program to encourage customer participation.
17. Share customer testimonials of gratitude
Showcase the positive experiences of your customers by sharing their testimonials of gratitude on social media, your website, and email campaigns.
Thanksgiving is a time for reflection and appreciation, and what better way to celebrate than by highlighting the positive impact your brand has had on your customers?
Sharing customer testimonials of gratitude is a powerful way to build trust, credibility, and a sense of community around your brand.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for sharing customer testimonials of gratitude:
• Focus on authentic and heartfelt testimonials that resonate with your target audience.
• Use a variety of formats, such as text, video, or audio testimonials, to keep your content engaging.
• Include visuals, such as customer photos or product images, to enhance the visual appeal of your testimonials.
• Share testimonials across multiple channels, including your website, social media platforms, and email campaigns.
• Encourage customers to share their own testimonials using relevant hashtags or tagging your brand.
• Airbnb: Airbnb showcases heartwarming guest testimonials on their website and social media channels, highlighting the positive impact of their platform on travelers.
• Amazon: Amazon features customer reviews prominently on product pages, providing valuable insights for potential buyers and building trust in the brand.
• The New York Times: The New York Times publishes a weekly “Gratitude” column, featuring heartwarming stories of gratitude shared by readers.
18. Engage with customers through Thanksgiving quizzes and polls.
Generate excitement and engagement with your audience by hosting Thanksgiving-themed quizzes and polls on social media and your website.
Thanksgiving is a time for fun and festivities, and what better way to get your audience involved than by hosting engaging Thanksgiving-themed quizzes and polls?
These interactive activities not only provide entertainment but also help you gather valuable insights about your audience’s preferences and interests.
Here are some Marketing ideas for Thanksgiving-themed quizzes and polls:
• Thanksgiving trivia: Test your audience’s knowledge of Thanksgiving traditions, history, and trivia.
• Favorite Thanksgiving dishes: Poll your audience to determine their most popular Thanksgiving dishes and culinary preferences.
• Thanksgiving travel plans: Survey your audience’s Thanksgiving travel plans and destinations.
• Thanksgiving traditions: Ask your audience about their unique Thanksgiving traditions and family customs.
• Thanksgiving shopping habits: Gather insights into your audience’s Thanksgiving shopping habits and preferences.
• Keep your quizzes and polls short, engaging, and relevant to the Thanksgiving theme.
• Use visuals, such as images, GIFs, or videos, to enhance the interactive experience.
• Promote your quizzes and polls across your social media channels and website.
• Offer incentives, such as discounts or prizes, to encourage participation.
• Analyze the results of your quizzes and polls to gain valuable insights about your audience.
• Walmart: Walmart hosted a “Thanksgiving Trivia Challenge” on Facebook, offering participants a chance to win a Thanksgiving feast.
• Target: Target conducted a “Thanksgiving Dinner Survey” on Twitter, asking users to share their favorite Thanksgiving dishes.
• Macy’s: Macy’s ran a “Thanksgiving Travel Plans Poll” on Instagram, inquiring about users’ travel arrangements for Thanksgiving.
19. Provide Thanksgiving discount codes and coupons
Show your appreciation to your customers by offering Thanksgiving-themed discount codes and coupons, encouraging them to make purchases during the holiday season.
Thanksgiving is a time for shopping and deals, and what better way to attract customers than by offering enticing Thanksgiving-themed discounts and coupons?
These promotions not only boost sales but also demonstrate your willingness to reward your customers and make their holiday shopping more affordable.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips for offering effective Thanksgiving discount codes and coupons:
• Clearly communicate the terms and conditions of your discounts and coupons.
• Make your discount codes and coupons easy to find and redeem across your website, mobile app, and physical stores.
• Promote your discounts and coupons prominently on your website, social media channels, and email campaigns.
• Offer a variety of discounts and coupons to cater to different customer segments and preferences.
• Use personalized discounts and coupons to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
• Nordstrom: Nordstrom offered a “Thanksgiving Sale” with discounts of up to 50% off on select items.
• Kohl’s: Kohl’s provided customers with a “Thanksgiving Code” for 20% off their entire purchase.
• Best Buy: Best Buy ran a “Thanksgiving Deals” promotion with discounts on electronics, appliances, and other popular items.
20. Send personalized Thanksgiving thank-you notes
Express your gratitude to your valued customers by sending personalized Thanksgiving thank-you notes, either electronically or via handwritten cards.
Thanksgiving is a time for expressing appreciation. These thoughtful gestures not only demonstrate your genuine care but also foster stronger customer relationships and loyalty.
Here are some Thanksgiving Marketing ideas and tips for sending personalized Thanksgiving thank-you notes:
• Personalize the notes by addressing each customer by name and mentioning specific details about their interactions with your brand.
• Express heartfelt gratitude for their continued support and patronage.
• Mention any specific instances of their customer service interactions or loyalty program participation.
• Include a small gift, such as a discount code, coupon, or complimentary product sample, to enhance the appreciation.
• Handwrite the notes, if possible, to add a personal touch and make the gesture even more meaningful.
• Amazon: Amazon sends personalized thank-you emails to its Prime members during Thanksgiving, expressing gratitude for their loyalty and highlighting the benefits of their membership.
• Sephora: Sephora sends handwritten thank-you notes to its Beauty Insiders during Thanksgiving, thanking them for their patronage and offering exclusive discounts for the holiday season.
• Starbucks: Starbucks hosts a “Thankful for Coffee” campaign during Thanksgiving, encouraging customers to share their coffee memories and rewarding them with personalized thank-you notes and discounts.
Best Thanksgiving marketing campaign ideas
21. Launch a Thanksgiving Social Media Campaign:
Harness the power of social media to spread the Thanksgiving cheer and connect with your audience on a deeper level.
Create a cohesive Thanksgiving theme across your social media platforms, incorporating festive imagery, engaging content, and interactive elements.
Here are some specific Thanksgiving marketing campaign ideas:
- Share Thanksgiving-themed posts and stories: Create eye-catching visuals like Thanksgiving-themed recipes, DIY crafts, or heartwarming gratitude messages.
- Run Thanksgiving contests and giveaways: Encourage participation by hosting contests and giveaways with Thanksgiving-related prizes, such as gift baskets or store vouchers.
- Use Thanksgiving hashtags: Leverage relevant hashtags like #Thanksgiving, #ThankfulThursday, and #Friendsgiving to increase your social media reach and visibility.
- Engage with your followers: Respond to comments, answer questions, and foster meaningful conversations with your audience.
22. Collaborate with Thanksgiving Influencers:
Partner with Thanksgiving-focused influencers to amplify your brand’s message and reach a wider audience.
Influencers with an established following in the culinary, lifestyle, or family-friendly niche can effectively promote your brand and offerings.
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing campaign ideas and tips on how to approach influencer collaborations:
- Identify suitable influencers: Research and identify influencers who align with your brand’s values and target audience.
- Craft a compelling collaboration proposal: Clearly outline your campaign objectives, influencer expectations, and mutually beneficial terms.
- Provide creative freedom: Allow influencers to infuse their unique style and perspective into the collaboration, ensuring authenticity and engagement.
- Promote the influencer collaboration: Share the influencer-generated content across your social media channels and website to maximize its impact.
23. Donate to Thanksgiving Charities:
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to giving back by partnering with Thanksgiving-related charities.
This not only supports those in need but also enhances your brand’s reputation for social responsibility.
Here are some ways to incorporate charitable giving into your Thanksgiving campaign:
- Donate a portion of sales: Dedicate a percentage of your Thanksgiving sales to a chosen charity.
- Encourage customer donations: Provide options for customers to donate directly to the charity through your website or checkout process.
- Volunteer your company’s time: Organize a company volunteering event at a local food bank or community center.
- Publicly acknowledge your donations: Share your charitable initiatives on social media and your website to showcase your commitment to giving back.
24. Create Virtual Thanksgiving Tours:
Immerse your audience in the Thanksgiving spirit by offering virtual tours of your facilities, production processes, or Thanksgiving-related landmarks.
This innovative approach provides an engaging and informative experience for your customers and potential clients.
Here are some Marketing ideas for Thanksgiving virtual tours:
- Showcase your Thanksgiving products: Guide viewers through your Thanksgiving product selection, highlighting unique features and benefits.
- Share behind-the-scenes insights: Offer a glimpse into your company’s Thanksgiving preparations, such as recipe development or packaging processes.
- Partner with local attractions: Collaborate with historical sites or Thanksgiving-themed destinations to create virtual tours of their facilities.
- Make your virtual tours interactive: Incorporate polls, quizzes, or live Q&A sessions to enhance engagement and encourage participation.
25. Offer Limited-Time Thanksgiving Promotions:
Capture the excitement of the Thanksgiving season by offering exclusive promotions and discounts that are only available for a limited time.
This creates a sense of urgency and encourages customers to make purchases before the deals expire.
Here are some examples of limited-time Thanksgiving promotions ideas for marketing campaigns:
- Thanksgiving-themed product bundles: Offer curated bundles of Thanksgiving essentials, such as turkey, sides, and desserts.
- Discounts on Thanksgiving décor and supplies: Provide savings on items like tablecloths, centerpieces, and Thanksgiving-themed decorations.
- Gift card promotions: Offer bonus gift cards with qualifying purchases, allowing customers to spread the Thanksgiving cheer.
- Free shipping on Thanksgiving orders: Eliminate shipping costs to incentivize online purchases during the holiday season.
Best Thanksgiving marketing ideas for eCommerce business
1. Create exclusive Thanksgiving deals and discounts: Offer special discounts or promo codes for your e-commerce products during the Thanksgiving holiday. This will attract customers looking for holiday bargains.
2. Launch a Thanksgiving-themed product line: Introduce a new product line specifically for Thanksgiving, such as themed gift baskets, seasonal decorations, or limited edition items.
3. Host a Thanksgiving giveaway: Utilize your social media platforms to run a Thanksgiving giveaway of your products or services. Encourage participants to share their entries, increasing brand awareness.
4. Collaborate with local businesses: Partner with local businesses to offer cross-promotional deals or joint Thanksgiving giveaways. This can expand your reach and attract potential customers to both businesses.
5. Offer free shipping: Many shoppers are looking for convenience during the busy holiday season. Consider offering free shipping as an incentive for customers to make purchases on your e-commerce site.
6. Create a Thanksgiving gift guide: Help customers find the perfect gift for their loved ones by creating a curated list of Thanksgiving gift ideas on your website. Include your products and other complementary products from your partners.
7. Run a social media campaign: Use social media to share Thanksgiving-related content such as recipes, DIY decorations, and tips. Encourage user-generated content by asking followers to share their own Thanksgiving traditions using a branded hashtag.
8. Send out email promotions: Utilize email marketing to reach out to your existing customers and inform them about your Thanksgiving deals and discounts. Consider creating a sense of urgency by offering limited-time offers.
9. Host a virtual Thanksgiving event: With the ongoing pandemic, hosting a virtual Thanksgiving event can be a fun and safe way to engage with your customers. This can include a virtual cooking class, games, or a live-stream holiday sale.
10. Donate a portion of sales to charity: Show your e-commerce business’s commitment to giving back by donating a portion of your Thanksgiving sales to a charity or organization. Share this on your website and social media to encourage customers to support the cause while shopping on your site.
Original Thanksgiving marketing ideas for small businesses
The following are a few Original Thanksgiving business marketing ideas
1. Create a Thanksgiving-themed loyalty program: Show appreciation to your loyal customers by offering them exclusive discounts and freebies during the Thanksgiving holiday. This not only encourages repeat purchases but also strengthens customer relationships.
2. Offer a special Thanksgiving delivery service: In addition to your regular delivery options, offer a special Thanksgiving delivery service that includes hand-delivering orders on the holiday. This can appeal to last-minute shoppers and those who may have forgotten a necessary item for their Thanksgiving meal.
3. Partner with a local charity for a social media challenge: Collaborate with a local charity and challenge your social media followers to donate or volunteer in exchange for a chance to win a prize from your business. This will not only generate positive PR but also support a good cause.
4. Create a virtual Thanksgiving marketplace: Partner with other small businesses and create a virtual marketplace for customers to shop from a variety of local products and services. This can help small businesses gain exposure and attract new customers during the holiday season.
5. Host a Friendsgiving event: As people may not be able to gather with extended family during the holidays, host a Friendsgiving event at your business where customers can come together and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal. This can also be a great opportunity to showcase your products and services to potential customers.
Thanksgiving email marketing ideas
Here are a few Company email marketing ideas for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving business newsletter ideas:
1. “Thanksgiving Webinar Invitations”:
Send an exclusive invitation to a Thanksgiving-themed webinar that they can attend. Share valuable insights and tips on topics related to their interests. The reader can decide if they’d like to join the event and gain valuable knowledge for the holiday season.
2. “Discover a Referral Program”:
Introduce a referral program that offers the reader a chance to share the love this Thanksgiving. They can refer friends and family to enjoy your products or services, and in return, they’ll receive special rewards. It’s a win-win for them and their loved ones.
3. “Explore Thanksgiving Case Studies”:
Delve into real-life success stories and case studies that showcase how others have benefited from your offerings. The reader can gain insights into the positive experiences of past customers, helping them make informed decisions.
4. “Unlock Thanksgiving Upsell Opportunities”:
Highlight complementary products or services that can enhance the reader’s Thanksgiving experience. By suggesting these options, they can elevate their holiday preparations and celebrations with ease.
5. “Celebrate with Holiday Campaigns”:
Create exciting Thanksgiving-themed campaigns that are designed to add joy to the reader’s holiday season. They can explore and participate in these campaigns to make their Thanksgiving festivities more special.
6. “Provide Thanksgiving Newsletter Series”:
Make the potential customers to Subscribe the Thanksgiving newsletter series to receive valuable information, tips, and inspiration leading up to the holiday. The reader can follow along with each edition to make the most of this special time of the year.
7. “Launch Thanksgiving Sales and Promotions”:
Stay updated on the latest Thanksgiving sales and promotions available. The reader can explore exclusive discounts and special offers to make their Thanksgiving shopping a delightful and cost-effective experience.
Thanksgiving marketing gift ideas
These are some of the best Thanksgiving marketing gift ideas:
1. Personalized Thanksgiving gift baskets: Fill a basket with Thanksgiving-themed goodies such as pumpkin spice treats, fall-scented candles, and festive decorations for customers to gift to their loved ones.
2. Thanksgiving-themed apparel: Create and sell Thanksgiving-themed t-shirts, sweatshirts, or socks with fun and festive designs. These can make great gifts for family and friends during the holiday season.
3. Turkey-shaped cookie cutter set: Offer a fun and useful gift for baking enthusiasts with a set of turkey-shaped cookie cutters. This can be a unique addition to any Thanksgiving celebration.
4. Customized fall-themed mugs: Personalize mugs with fall-inspired designs and phrases such as “Thankful and Grateful” or “Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice.” These can be a thoughtful gift for anyone who loves a warm drink during the colder months.
5. DIY Thanksgiving kits: Create DIY kits for customers to make their own seasonal decorations or treats. These can include pumpkin carving kits, cookie decorating kits, or DIY wreath-making kits. This allows customers to get creative while also celebrating the holiday.
6. Thanksgiving recipe book: Curate a collection of classic and unique Thanksgiving recipes and sell them as a physical or digital book. This can be a great gift for those who love to cook or are looking for new holiday recipe ideas.
7. Thanksgiving-themed gift cards: Offer gift cards or digital gift certificates with Thanksgiving-themed designs. These can be convenient gifts that allow recipients to choose their own products or services from your business.
8. Scrumptious Thanksgiving scented candles: Create candles with scents reminiscent of a Thanksgiving feast, such as baked apple, pumpkin pie, or cranberry sauce. These can make for cozy and festive gifts during the holiday season.
9. Customized family photo ornaments: Design ornaments that customers can personalize with their own family photos. These can be sentimental gifts to remember a special Thanksgiving celebration.
10. Thanksgiving greeting cards: Create and sell a variety of Thanksgiving greeting cards for customers to send to their loved ones. These can include heartfelt messages or humorous illustrations to add a personal touch to the holiday.
Real estate Thanksgiving marketing ideas
Some of the Very Good Thanksgiving real estate marketing ideas for realtors include:
1. Host an open house Thanksgiving dinner:
Invite potential home buyers to come and view a property while enjoying a Thanksgiving meal. This can create a warm and inviting atmosphere and make the potential buyers feel at home.
2. Create a Thanksgiving-themed email campaign:
Send out Thanksgiving-themed emails to your database of potential clients, including tips for hosting a successful Thanksgiving at their new home and highlighting properties that would be perfect for hosting a holiday gathering.
3. Offer Thanksgiving home staging tips:
Share tips on social media and your website on how to stage a home for a Thanksgiving gathering. This can attract potential buyers who may be specifically looking for a property to host holiday events.
4. Host a charity Thanksgiving event:
Organize a Thanksgiving event and invite potential clients and business partners. Instead of charging admission, ask for donations to a local charity. This can help build relationships and give back to the community.
5. Offer a Thanksgiving moving promotion:
Many people may be hesitant to move during the holiday season, so offer a special promotion or discount to clients who choose to move during Thanksgiving week. This can help encourage potential buyers to make a move before the end of the year.
6. Create a social media contest:
Encourage followers to share photos of their Thanksgiving gatherings in their new homes with a branded hashtag. Offer a prize to the most creative or heartwarming submission to further engage with potential clients.
7. Partner with local businesses:
Collaborate with local businesses to offer joint promotions and cross-promote each other’s services. For example, partner with a home decor store to offer a discount on home staging items to potential buyers.
8. Use a Thanksgiving-themed postcard campaign:
Send out postcards to potential clients with a Thanksgiving theme, such as a turkey with a “we’re thankful for your business” message on the front. This can help your brand stand out and stay top-of-mind for potential buyers.
9. Create a Thanksgiving real estate gift guide:
Put together a list of home-related Thanksgiving gift ideas on your website. This can include items like kitchen gadgets, home decor, or entertaining essentials, all of which can be purchased at your local listings.
10. Host a virtual Thanksgiving home tour:
With social distancing measures in place, offer a virtual home tour for potential buyers who may not be able to attend in-person showings. This allows them to still experience the property and can attract interested buyers from out of town.
Thanksgiving marketing ideas for home inspectors
Here is a list of Thanksgiving marketing ideas for home inspectors:
1. Offer Thanksgiving safety tips on social media:
Share tips on how to keep your home safe during the busy Thanksgiving holiday, such as proper fire prevention methods and how to safely deep clean your kitchen before cooking.
2. Create a Thanksgiving home maintenance checklist:
Give homeowners a guide on what to check and maintain in their homes before guests arrive for Thanksgiving. This can include things like HVAC maintenance, checking smoke detectors, and cleaning gutters.
3. Partner with local real estate agents:
Collaborate with local real estate agents to offer discounted or free home inspections for clients looking to sell their homes before the holiday season. This can lead to potential referrals and exposure to new clients.
4. Offer promotional discounts:
During the Thanksgiving season, offer special discounts or promotions for home inspection services. This can attract homeowners who may be looking to address any potential issues before hosting guests in their homes.
5. Create a blog or email series on holiday home safety:
Educate homeowners on potential risks during the holiday season, such as overloading electrical outlets, and how to prevent accidents. This can position your home inspection business as a trusted source for home safety information.
Thanksgiving marketing ideas for restaurants
Here are some Thanksgiving marketing ideas for restaurants:
1. Offer a special Thanksgiving menu:
Create a special Thanksgiving menu featuring traditional dishes with a unique twist or fusion flavors to attract customers looking for a unique dining experience.
2. Run a social media contest:
Encourage customers to share their Thanksgiving meal experience at your restaurant by hosting a social media contest. This can include posting a photo of their meal using a branded hashtag for a chance to win a gift card or free meal.
3. Partner with other local businesses:
Collaborate with local grocery stores or food companies to offer special discounts or promotions for Thanksgiving meal items if customers dine at your restaurant. This can drive traffic to your business and also support other small businesses in the community.
4. Offer a Thanksgiving catering service:
Many people choose to host Thanksgiving at home, but may not have the time or resources to cook a large meal. Offer a Thanksgiving catering service for customers to order and pick up their meals from your restaurant.
5. Host a virtual cooking class:
With more people cooking at home this year, offer a virtual cooking class where customers can learn to make traditional Thanksgiving dishes from your restaurant’s chef. This can also be a great way to promote your restaurant and showcase your unique recipes.
Thanksgiving marketing ideas for retailers
The following is a list of Thanksgiving marketing ideas for retailers:
1. Create a Thanksgiving-specific landing page:
Design a landing page on your website specifically for Thanksgiving, featuring your sales and promotions. This will make it easier for customers to find all your Thanksgiving deals in one place.
2. Offer a BOGO deal:
Encourage customers to stock up on holiday essentials by offering a buy one, get one free deal on popular items. This can entice customers to not only purchase more but also try new products.
3. Provide personalized gift wrapping:
Make your customers’ lives easier by offering free gift-wrapping services for their Thanksgiving purchases. This added convenience can make your business stand out from competitors.
4. Run a Thanksgiving Instagram contest:
Engage with your customers by asking them to share their Thanksgiving-themed photos using a branded hashtag. Offer a prize for the best entry, and share the submissions on your Instagram page to showcase your customers and their holiday experiences.
5. Personalize your email marketing:
Stand out in your customers’ crowded inboxes by personalizing your email marketing campaigns. Use their names and past purchase history to recommend Thanksgiving products or send personalized messaging, making them feel valued and appreciated.
Thanksgiving pet marketing ideas
These are a few Thanksgiving marketing ideas for pets:
1. Thanksgiving-themed pet costumes: Create and sell Thanksgiving-themed pet costumes such as turkey or pilgrim outfits. This can appeal to pet owners who love to dress up their pets and share cute photos on social media.
2. Run a photo contest: Encourage customers to share photos of their pets dressed up for Thanksgiving or enjoying a Thanksgiving meal. Create a branded hashtag and offer a prize for the most creative or festive photo.
3. Offer a special Thanksgiving pet menu: Partner with local pet-friendly restaurants or bakeries to offer a special Thanksgiving menu for pets. This can include pet-friendly versions of classic Thanksgiving dishes or specially made treats.
4. Host a pet Thanksgiving parade: Organize a pet parade in your local community where pets can dress up in Thanksgiving costumes and walk with their owners. This can attract media attention and bring in potential customers to your business.
5. Create a holiday-themed pet gift box: Put together a holiday-themed gift box for pets that includes treats, toys, and other pet-friendly products. This can be marketed as a perfect gift for pet owners to pamper their furry friends during the Thanksgiving season.
Unique and CreativeThanksgiving ideas for business
Here are some unique and creative Thanksgiving ideas for businesses:
1. “Thankful for Our Clients” Gratitude Giveaway:
Host a social media contest or giveaway where clients can share their gratitude for your company’s products or services. Select a few lucky winners to receive Thanksgiving-themed prizes, such as gift baskets, meal vouchers, or discounts on future purchases.
2. “Partners in Gratitude” Appreciation Event:
Organize a special event for your partners, vendors, and collaborators to express your appreciation for their contributions. Host a potluck lunch, arrange a Thanksgiving-themed trivia night, or provide them with personalized Thanksgiving-themed gifts.
3. “Gratitude Gram” for Employees:
Create a “Gratitude Gram” initiative where employees can anonymously compliment and praise their colleagues. Set up a dedicated space or online platform where employees can leave these positive messages, and then randomly select a few to be shared with the entire company during a Thanksgiving-themed meeting or virtual gathering.
4. “Community Gratitude Project”:
Partner with a local charity or community organization to organize a Thanksgiving-themed volunteer project. Encourage employees to participate in activities such as packing Thanksgiving food baskets, serving meals at a soup kitchen, or delivering groceries to families in need.
5. “Thankful for Your Health” Wellness Challenge:
Launch a month-long wellness challenge leading up to Thanksgiving to encourage employees to prioritize their health and well-being. Set achievable goals, such as increasing daily steps, incorporating more fruits and vegetables into their diets, or getting enough sleep. Provide incentives and rewards for employees who meet their goals.
6. “Gratitude Tree” for Positive Vibes:
Create a “Gratitude Tree” in the office or virtual workspace where employees can leave handwritten notes expressing their gratitude for various aspects of their work or personal lives. Encourage them to share specific examples of things they are thankful for.
7. “Thankful for Our Shared Journey” Company History Video:
Create a video montage showcasing the company’s history, milestones, and achievements. Highlight the contributions of employees, clients, and partners along the way. Share this video during a Thanksgiving-themed company gathering or on your website and social media channels.
8. “Gratitude for Innovation” Employee Idea Contest:
Host an idea contest where employees can share innovative suggestions for improving products, services, or processes. Encourage them to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to common challenges. Reward the best ideas with prizes or recognition.
9. “Thankful for Our Customers” Customer Appreciation Day:
Dedicate a day to showing appreciation to your loyal customers. Offer special discounts, host exclusive events, or provide them with personalized thank-you gifts. Make them feel valued and appreciated for their continued support.
10. “Gratitude for Diversity and Inclusion” Cultural Exchange Event:
Organize a cultural exchange event where employees from different backgrounds can share their traditions, customs, and perspectives related to Thanksgiving or other fall holidays. Encourage dialogue, understanding, and appreciation for the diversity within the company.
11. “Gobble ‘Til You Wobble” Thanksgiving Challenge:
Encourage your employees to embrace the spirit of Thanksgiving with a fun fitness challenge. Divide your team into teams and challenge them to collectively complete a certain number of steps, squats, or other exercises by Thanksgiving Day. The winning team could receive a special prize, like a Thanksgiving-themed feast or a day off work.
12. “Thanksgiving Trivia Extravaganza”:
Host a Thanksgiving-themed trivia night for your employees or clients. Create engaging questions that test their knowledge of Thanksgiving history, traditions, and fun facts. Offer prizes for the winning teams to add an extra element of excitement.
13. “Thanksgiving-Inspired Art Contest”:
Unleash your team’s creativity by hosting a Thanksgiving-inspired art contest. Encourage them to create artwork that reflects the spirit of the holiday, using any medium they choose. Display the winning entries in your office or on your website to showcase their talent.
14. “Thanksgiving Recipe Swap”:
Promote camaraderie and cultural exchange among your employees by organizing a Thanksgiving recipe swap. Have each person bring in a printed copy of their favorite Thanksgiving recipe to share with the group. Compile the recipes into a digital cookbook for everyone to enjoy.
15. The Global Gratitude Gathering:
Host a virtual or in-person gathering where employees, clients, and partners from around the world share their gratitude for the year’s blessings. Encourage them to share stories, anecdotes, and cultural insights that highlight the diversity of your network.
16. The Thanksgiving Innovation Challenge:
Launch a company-wide competition to brainstorm innovative ways to give back to the community or improve business practices. Provide incentives for the most creative and impactful ideas, and implement them in the following year.
Thanksgiving is a time for celebration and gratitude. It’s also a time for businesses to connect with their customers and show their appreciation.
By following the Thanksgiving marketing ideas and tips in this article, you can create a Thanksgiving marketing campaign that will help you reach new customers, increase sales, and build lasting relationships with your community.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today and make this Thanksgiving a profitable one for your business!